Comment on page
Liquidity Incentive Program
The Liquidity Incentive Program is a go-to place for KDX holders by staking your KLP (KAIDEX Liquidity Pair tokens). The program incentivizes those who contribute liquidity to KAIDEX and help eliminate the risk of impermanent loss.
Once you have supplied liquidity to a Liquidity Pool that is eligible for incentives (if not, please see the KAIDEX Incentive Pool at Incentive section), then now is the time to earn some rewards. It's an easy task.
- 1.First, go to the Liquidity Page to find the pair you wish to earn rewards and make the KLP for that pair.
- 2.If this is your first time staking liquidity on KAIDEX, you will need to first get an approval from your wallet. Click on "Approve" from the drop-down menu. This will initiate a transaction to approve our smart contracts for that pool that will handle your KLP tokens.
- 3.After that, select "Stake" from the drop-down menu.
- 4.A modal will pop up asking you how many KLP tokens you wish to stake.
- 5.Once you've made your decision, click "Confirm" to be prompted with the transaction necessary to stake the tokens in smart contracts.